Thursday, December 1, 2011

Visual Arguments

Hello all!

Today is a big day for the class, and I mean that in the most unsarcastic way. We have blogs, revisions on projects and rough drafts all due today! It's also the last Thursday class in 2011 EVER. How weird is that? Bring back November!

For my visual argument, I originally had a girl walking around campus seeing "the world" in reflections of things. While I still think the idea is really solid, I was told that there wasn't enough argument in my images, for surely who would argue against studying abroad? While I argue against that [i.e. not everyone I know believes in studying abroad] I do see how it needs to be more argumentative or "in your face!" for lack of a better word.

So I reworked it, took some ideas into consideration and am ready to present them to my peers today. Hopefully, it will be more of an argument because I'm meeting with my model this afternoon to take pictures. Eeeeekkk!

Happy Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment