Thursday, October 27, 2011

Research! Research! Research!

Hello gang!

As our Unit II project comes to a close, I'm sure most of y'all already have most, if not all, of your research on your reform, so I'm not sure how helpful this post will be. But if, you're more like me and still searching for way to get just a little bit more information, than I might have a way to help. Depending on how much research you're doing through TCU's resources will depend on what exactly your reform entails, but a great way to get information about events or occurrences on TCU's campus is the using the TCU 360 site.

I know for my specific reform, how the student population feels about the heated +/- debate is not exactly anything new and I'm positive I've read articles about this topic in the Skiff. Well through 360's website, I can type in "plus minus system" into the search and pull up EVERY Skiff article written about the +/- system within the past six years. That means I can pull up documents about the system before it was implemented as well as after, and that's incredibly helpful!

Happy research!

No comments:

Post a Comment