Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Regroup and Refresh

Wooh!

As a group, please join me in a collective sigh of relief that the Unit II project is turned in and officially off our minds for a while. While it may be deemed a learning curve success by some, I still prefer to think of it as "The Great Headache of 2011". But for those of you who'd like to revisit my page on the Plus/Minus Debate to weigh in or educate yourself a little bit more on what the problems and solutions are, you can read all about it
HERE.

But now that we've had a little time away from our pages and let ourselves "refresh" (huh? huh? get it?!) let's "regroup" (it's was all preplanned!) and start thinking about Unit III: the visual argument. From what I understood the assignment to be in class, we're basically designing an ad campaign that spans over 4 pictures. Hmmm. An Ad for an academic setting. Oh no, excuse me, a "visual argument" for an academic setting. That's going to be a tough one to come up with. But I'm confident after being shown some examples I'll be able to put my little brain to work and come up with something remarkable. I mean, I always do, don't I?

Happy Wednesday (which happens to be my favorite day of the week) all!

No comments:

Post a Comment