Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Website Woes

So I thought this morning that Dreamweaver would be a little more willing to work with me. I was wrong. Very very wrong. It seems that for some unknown reason, pictures that I've put on my site don't want to show up when I sync the local to the remote server. I can't seem to figure out which exact property it is that I need to change in the css to fix the alignment of my footer and I can't seem to figure out how to get the css to change everything on all of my pages even though technically, it's already supposed to do that.

I guess what I'm saying here is that the more time I spend on this project, the more frustrated I become. When I started this class, I knew in the back of my mind that at some point, we were going to be working with websites, and I'm not going to lie, I've been absolutely dreading it from day one. I hate working websites. Absolutely hate all the designing and linking and creating, it's just not for me. But I'm trying. You may be winning right now Dreamweaver but the fact that I despise you makes me want to beat you all the more. So I'm going to go do some re-reading. I'm going to try and figure out how exactly to get to my third tier page from my second, how to attach that document to the site and how to get my pictures to show up on the site online. But mostly, I'm going to win.

Those were my cheesy words of the day. Happy Tuesday all; let's just keep winning.

No comments:

Post a Comment